Training & Courses
NAVA is committed to raising standards. Whether you are new to the industry, thinking of a career change or have many years of experience and want to keep up to date, then we have something to suit you.
To find a course use the menu on the left hand column
Training in the current market
We know that budgets are being squeezed in the current market but business leaders, academics and politicians are unanimous in saying that, the more skilled and knowledgeable your employees are, the better you will fare in these testing times.
Why train with us
- As a professional body, we have over 40 years' experience of the property industry and of delivering quality training to thousands of organisations.
- We run over 200 short courses a year in a variety of locations across the UK.
- We continually review and update our training to ensure that we have the best trainers, the best training and the most up-to-date information.
- Our experienced trainers will be able to help you and your staff gain the knowledge, updates and skills you need to become highly efficient in your role.
- We aim to help you improve your business so we cover a variety of topics and specialisms for staff at all levels, not just beginners.
If you are an Individual Member of ARLA, NAEA, ICBA or NAVA you will qualify for the member rate for our courses and if you book 3 or more courses at the same time you will receive a 10% discount.
Continuing Professional Development
Each of our full day courses will provide you with 7 hours CPD and a half day course with 3 or 3.5 hours. For more information on CPD, click here.
We can also arrange in-house training at the location of your choice. You would need a minimum of 5 delegates but can have a maximum of 20.
Course Waiting List
If the date you would like is fully booked and you would like to be placed onto the waiting list, please email email@example.com with your name, contact details and how many places you would like; if a place becomes available we will then contact you. Alternatively if we have sufficient interest we will try and arrange an additional date for the course to run.
NFoPP Benevolent Fund
£1 for each course booked will be donated to the NFoPP Benevolent Fund, the aim of which is to provide financial support to past or present members of NAEA, ARLA, ICBA and NAVA in specific cases of severe financial hardship.
For further information please contact the courses team on 0845 250 6007*
Calling from outside of the UK
Email is our preferred method of communication and we would anticipate responding within 48 hours to your enquiry. Thank you for your understanding.
*Calls to the Courses department on 0845 250 6007 are charged at local rates and may vary between telephone and mobile operators